Thursday, January 12, 2023

Poop Update: Yes, I am Doing This.

 If you know me, you know I don't mind actually laughing while giving you the latest update on my poop.  It's something we both know is necessary, and you were secretly wondering about it, so yeah, I'm going to help you out and let you know exactly how things came out -- turned out; are. 

    This is the third poop day since taking the liquid form of Green Black Walnut Wormwood and Clove.  It's a very powerful combination of antioxidants and parasite murderers...killers. It's a fine way to start the process into what may live deep within one's bowels and to detect as well as discover the really gross lifeforms that can populate our bodies and at the same time make us feel really icky. I think the word "icky" is appropriately used in this instance. We can feel really icky when we have worms living inside our intestines. There are cases where these worms have shimmied their way up into the brain, the eyes, the heart, and the lungs, it's just gross. Best to get them out when you can!

    So, as I said, this was the third day of examining my poop since taking the liquid. I took two droppers each day, which is something "they", the big they, don't recommend. They want you to start with half of a dropper and work your way up to it, but I don't like doing things slowly (even if it's recommended) I have a problem with authority I suppose. I keep telling myself that I know my own body and I can handle it. I was correct in this case, but don't let my ignorant fool attitude have any bearing on your decision. You should always consult a physician or nutritionist before starting a new routine that involves your body!

    The poop, for me, is a morning thing. I go about 30-40 minutes after I have woken up. I tend to do the same things in the morning. I wake up, pet the dog, get my clothes on, take the dog for her morning walk, stretch, then I make coffee for myself, give the cats treats and food, and then I sit. It's about the time that I sit that I know I am going to have to get up and go to the bathroom, but for the life of me, I can't seem to go to the bathroom before I sit on the big chair. It's a thang. I don't know why. It is what it is, we deal with it. I deal with it. I guess I can say "we" as Ginger deals with it too. The cats really don't care one way or the other. 

    This morning's poop was a GREAT poop! It was just as voluminous as yesterday and the day before. I do find this to be interesting as for two days I have been using juice to substitute two of the three meals I eat. Why should the poop be as big as it is? It is softer, I can say that with confidence, but again, like the two other days, there were no visible parasites. I am halfway excited about that, but on the other hand, I think I should be normal like everyone else, and have parasites. Why don't I have them? I guess they could be so tiny I can't see them, but there was a part of me that wanted to be able to point to them and say "There! There they are! DIE!!!!" but that didn't happen. I was just happy to know it's clean and all is well. I say that, it works well anyway. The plumbing. 

    There you have it. The update is complete. I am drinking a fine concoction this morning for breakfast. It is a juice with asparagus, carrots, and an apple. I put the extras in as usual, and I'm drinking it down rather quickly. I have places to go, and things to do. I may run by the grocery store and pick up a few more Gaia crisp apples. They are a bit more frothy, but they have a sweet taste. I may do Washington delicious. I may do Golden Washington delicious. I may buy a canteloupe. I am in control of this!! I love it when I can assert a bit of authority over myself. I don't have a problem with that. I'm rather submissive to my ego. I find that I like my own company, so I don't mind listening to myself or even talking to myself. I know you don't find that to be surprising.

    Have a GREAT poop and keep your eyes out for squigglies!!


Photo Credit: Heb.com

No comments: