What happened to me was so much worse than the proverbial "Butterfly Effect", it could never in a million years be duplicated. I got up and stepped on my dog's toy - it squeeked, and the dog rolled over and in his sleep bit me. He didn't draw blood but I decided to wash the area anyway and dropped the handsoap bottle when I picked it up. I reached down to pick it up, and I hit my head on the counter. OUCH, that did draw a little blood - I went to the medicine cabinet to get a bandaid and all the little bottles in the basket I keep my meds in fell all over floor in the kitchen. While picking them up the phone rang and I answered it. That was stupid. I should have just let it ring. The dog (another one) grabbed a tube of hydrocordizone and chewed on it while I was on the phone - I didn't know. By the time I got to him, he was vomiting. I cleaned it up - but didn't know what he was vomiting until a little later. I called the poison control. They were no help. I drove the dog to the emergency room - but left my credit card in my other pair of pants. I called my daughter to bring the card to me, but she had taken it to the store to get a few groceries and I was stuck with a flushed out dog at a vet's that was open only a few hours on Sunday, and she wanted to be paid. Since I couldnt' reach my daughter she let me go, but when I got home I found that my daughter, in a hurry to pull out of the parking lot had damaged my car's tail light.
It's 3:00 p.m. I have decided to put on my pajamas and go to bed. I'm turning off the lights, I'm putting on the music. I'm not answering any phones. I'm not talking to anyone - tomorrow will be a better day. Tomorrow will be a better day. Tomorrow will be a better day.