Monday, January 29, 2024

Poo Update. (I know, right?)

 I've never been offended when people wanted to talk about their personal bowel issues because it's actually quite necessary to do so; it's just the when, where, and how they discuss it that can be a problem.  For me, because this is my own blog,  you may in fact catch me talking about my poo - - poo is what we need you know. When we can't or won't go it can be a real problem. Being able to express or release one's bowels can be a very happy and joyful occasion at times.

    So, I blogged about it a few days ago, here is the link, poo blog. In the blog, I describe a certain online product you can buy for about $28 a bottle, and the bottle will last you 30 days. I can't say a month as several months are longer than 30 days. It will last you 30 days, and the product advertising or reviews, even say it can take up to 60 or 90 days to really see the results you're hoping for. Let's say it's going to take you 90 days, and you're out $28 x 3, or $84 trying to get all the poop out of your body. That's not too much to pay really; not if you're about 10-20 pounds heavier with the stuff inside of you...just sitting there.

    The thing is, I don't like to pay that kind of money. I really don't. I'm a little stingy with my hard-earned money. I don't want to just "flush it down the toilet" as it were. (Joke...yeah, OK) and I don't want to just hope that something works if I pay for it to work. I did what anyone should do, I looked up the ingredients of the wonder pill and decided that most of what I found could and would work if taken in sufficient amounts.

    When it comes to anything that could have a laxative effect, you need to run it by your doctor and be sure that you can take it without any issues. I'm saying that both as a disclaimer and as a means of being realistic. You should consult your doctors anytime you try something new that will affect your systems and how they operate. Only you and your doctor know what you need. Don't let someone from the internet persuade you to do something; I mean that.

    I checked out the ingredients, and I bought them online through Amazon. Instead of buying the one product that had all the ingredients in it, I bought the ingredients separately, and in so much greater quantities too; for so much less! I bought about five or even six months worth of product for $36 and I added two ingredients that I had already at the house. I added the cayenne pepper, and I added the ginger root. The product they sell doesn't have psyllium husk, turmeric, vitamin C, or probiotics in it, but I added those as well. I don't know if I said so in my poo blog. (When I got the ingredients I had to do math to figure out how much to put into the mix and what quantities to use. It wasn't too hard, the amounts are on the back of the bottles.)

    I added the vitamin C and the other ingredients because I take them every day and they too are in powder form, so it made sense to add them to the mix before I blended it. I use my last 2 or 3 ounces of coffee, a bit of protein powder, and about a tablespoon of chocolate syrup too - - because I can.  I pour in about 1/2 ounce of Apple Cider Vinegar. Any more than that and it starts to taste really funky. I may add another 1/2 ounce of it later to lemon water, and that really helps with the sides of your colon - - stripping off any goo or gunk that may be hanging around.

    The thing is, and you can ask your doctors this, a lot if not most of cancers start in the colon. Cancer isn't our only concern though. There are a lot of ailments that start right there in the colon. That's why the doctors ask you to have it checked and cleaned as you get older. We don't drink enough water, and we should. I do, but I'm not the norm in that arena. I'm not necessarily normal in any arena really, but that's another blog entirely.

    So, the powder I made, the Jude Poo, is going to last me about five or six months. I'll keep you updated. I'll expect results in a few weeks not months, because I do exercise, I do drink a lot of water, and I do pray over the matter. Prayer is a key factor in all of my daily habits; it could be a good thing to add if you haven't done that already. God made me. He knows I need to poo to stay healthy and happy. There's a reason people say things like, "You're full of ..." and so forth. Being stuck or stuffed with it can make you irritable. It's not fun. 

    Today's update is a basic one. I started the program yesterday, and all is well so far. I have had my "movement" and it was normal for me, but I want greater results. I want to truly be able to say that this is an amazing decision. I want to see myself weighing 20 pounds lighter in a month. I want to reach my weight goals by April; we'll see if that happens. It's not just about poo at that point. I need to keep lifting weights and working out, walking, drinking water, and you know, eating correctly, and getting enough sleep. It all works together.

    Have a blessed one. Get out there and exercise if you can. Make a point to praise God for all He's done for you, and all He will do for you too. He listens. He smiles.


Photo Credit: Farmtohome.com






No comments: