Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Poo Update 2 (No, I won't update too often after this one)

WARNING: There is a gross section. AFTER the red lettering. 

I think the first week of trying anything is and should be considered a trial period.  You shouldn't have to guess or wonder if a product works. Giving it a week or so to try it out seems quite reasonable to me. That being said, it's only been 3 days I think, and I already have a resounding "YEA" for you! 

    I think I started this Jude Poo on Monday, pretty sure it was the 29th of January, as the products came in on Sunday afternoon and I wanted to do the routine in the mornings.  So, Monday I used the product I created it, mixed it, and I took 1 teaspoon of the mix with the last 3 ounces of my coffee. I added a little more cream to offset the apple cider vinegar that was added.  Tuesday morning I had a regular poo, but it was a good one.

    I did the same thing Tuesday as far as using my coffee leftovers but this time I added a tablespoon of the mix thinking it may be that I need to do that. I found a really convenient scoop with a handle on it in the junk drawer; it is really close to being a measured tablespoon, so I am using it.  This morning I had three, count them..1, 2, 3...good solid poos. They were both the consistency and the amount of a regular average daily poo. This means that the product is most assuredly working.

    Now for the more detailed gross part, so you don't have to read the rest of the blog if you don't want to, but it is something I am going to report because there may be those people who want to know. You can skip to the last paragraph (blue)

    The first poo I had this morning was thick and round (circumference-wise) It was heavy and was what everyone would say was a good poo. No surprises there, but the second and third poo were uneven on the sides, they had notches and ridges, were not smooth, and not exactly round, as you would expect to see coming from a cylinder "tube", "pipe", or intestine.  They had the look of being ridged which according to the research I did online means that the product is scraping the poo from the sides of my intestines like it is supposed to do. YEA!

    I also drink about 30-40 ounces of lemon water every evening, sometimes it is lime water, but most of the time it is lemon water, and what that does for me from a  health point of view is to also scrap the sides of the intestines to get sludge and muck off the sides so it can be flushed. The water is key!!  You really do need to drink a lot of water. I drink about 100 or so ounces of it every day with the amount of tea and water I drink. I never count the coffee, but I do count the green tea. I drink about 4 cups of it, and about 4 cups of regular lemon water every day. 

    My gut feels so good today. I'm not kidding. I am not extended whatsoever and I literally can see a difference in it not just feeling a difference. People, it's only been 3 days. I don't know where you may be in your journey, but it's only been 3 days and I have been relieved of so much already. I took the product again today, this time trying to use juice. It didn't work out for me. I didn't like the texture or the taste. I poured it down the drain and made a 1/3 cup of coffee to use. I liked it so much better. This time it was warm because of the new coffee, other times it was not.

    That's it for the update. I am 100% sure that what I did was a great thing, and it saved me a lot of money too. Now, there is a catch - - I have powder to use, whereas the product you buy online is pills. I have NO IDEA how or if their product works. I do know mine does. No, I will not sell it. I will tell you again what I put in my mix, and what amounts I put in it. If you're a doctor and you think I'm doing something wrong, please feel free to tell me. I ran it by my P.A. before making the changes in my own life.  You should do that too. Here's what I use.

The recipe I used for the Jude Poo.

  • Cascara Sagrada powder               8 oz
  • Sea Buckthorn powder                  3 oz
  • Aloe Vera powder                           3 oz
  • Milk Thistle powder                      4 oz
  • Turmeric powder                            2 oz
  • Hyaluronic Acid powder               1 oz
I mixed this in a bowl and poured it into a container with a secured lid. I use 1 tablespoon of it every day now.  I add to the mix the following:
  • Apple Cider Vinegar          1/2 ounce
  • Psyllium Husk powder       1 teaspoon
  • Casein Protein powder        1/2 scoop
  • 1/3 cup coffee with creamer
  • Chocolate syrup (a good squeeze)
Best of luck and hopes for you. I am NOT telling you to do it, I am telling you what I did and do. There is a HUGE difference.

Photo Credit: Uline.com

No comments: