Friday, February 23, 2024

Jude's Almost Daily Blog Book 3 (Done)

 See!! I snuck one in on ya, and you didn't even know I was doing it. I wrote my 3rd Blog Book over the course of time like I do all of my blog books - - literally, these blogs can be used to squeeze out a book when I get about 90-100 new blogs that I like and don't mind sharing.

    The 3rd book was going to be my last in the series, but people said they wanted to see more, so there you go - - you go where the people need you to go. You help when you can; I don't mind.  Writing has never been an issue for me, and Jesus is my witness on that one; He knows. There are times when I think I keep Him up at night with my writings. He loves me; we're good.

    So, this book was pretty easy. I sat down on Monday of this week, four days ago, and decided to write the book. I had all the blogs written, so it was just a matter of putting them in order and slapping them into the book format. I use Word, so I just opened a new document and started adding blogs.  I decided to add photos when I could, and I took out about 30 "damn" and a few other words I didn't need to say. I'm trying hard not to cuss as much. I can say fudge! I can say dagnabit! I can say phooey! My mom always said that one.

    By Tuesday, I had the book loaded. Wednesday and Thursday, I ran it through Grammarly, but I will be 99% honest with you, I didn't change too much. I find that using Grammarly often takes the essence of my writing style for granted. I lose some of me, so I didn't push it too hard. There still will be some mistakes. I did look for spelling errors. I did intentionally misspell words, too, so Grammarly had a fit with that.

    Today is Friday. I did all the spacing today. I went through the book to be sure I separated the paragraphs. This a blog book, not a novel. I separate my blog books -- I said that now I have to go look at my other ones to see if I did. OOPS...no, I didn't, OK...well, there's that! I will leave it. I don't care. It's not meant to be a journalist whitepaper. It's a blog book. I don't know why I would not separate the paragraphs in the books. I did in the blogs!! I'm so weird sometimes.

    The cover is adorable. I love it. I had another one in my head, but it didn't work when I put it on Canva. It was too colory and off-beat. I can be both, but I wanted the book to be fun, open, and honest, you know -- like me. I could say blunt; I'm pretty blunt. The book has a lot of blogs about my other books because that's what I did last year, but I found a lot of other blogs, too, and mixed it up. I think it's a bit churchy at times, but hey, I love Jesus, and you should, too.

    So, there you go -- I sent it up today, but they may send it back if I forgot to "flatten" the fonts on the cover. I can't remember if I did. I usually do. They'll kick it back to me by Monday if it's not flattened. I just don't want to have to redo the cover -- geez, it's detailed and took a while. It was fun, though. I will say that.  If it's up for sale on Feb. 29 it will be $18.00 (and again, I have no control over that). Soon, I'll be able to put all my books in EPUB so they can be digital!! Woot.





No comments: