Monday, March 20, 2023

Virgo and Scorpio....Who Knew?

 So you know, as a Christian, I don't put too much stock into the whole Zodiac thing, but I do believe that it has some merit in the area of personality traits. I don't read a horoscope, I don't follow the stars (even though God made them) and I don't think I will end up with fame and fortune just because a scrolled-up piece of paper says so; which can be altered to fit any and all zodiac signs. What I do believe is that there are certain times of the year that a person is born and that these dates and times can have an influence on the way they believe, think, or feel. For instance, I was born in the Autumn, and Autumn just happens to be my favorite time of year.  My best friend was born on the first full day of Summer, and she loves Summer more than any other season. All that being said; let's get into the fun stuff.

    I have been single since March 31, 1999.  That's right, I've not had a single date since the 20th Century!!  I'm OK with that fact really, I have had the best friends ever, the best kids ever, the best dogs ever, and of course, I'm not ever really alone. I have me, and I'm enough. I decided for fun to read a book (on Kindle) about the most complete you...or me.  It was saying that a Scorpio woman (I am one. I was born on the last day of Scorpio on the last day they counted November 22 as a Scorpio) can be one of two types of Scorpio.  Who knew there are two types of Scorpios (apparently the only sign with this)?  I found out I am an EAGLE and not a belly crawler. What that means is I look out for others with a fury and viciousness that other Scorpios use to look out for themselves.  Again, who knew? 

    I am reading the book and it says I need a Virgo man to complete myself. If I had a man at all, he would or should be a Virgo according to the book and their gurus who do actually follow this stuff.  They list the reasons as "opposites attract" but that they also have many traits in common. Both signs are intelligent, intellectual, and independent, but that they also love being a part of a union, they want to be mated and mated for life. That was interesting to see because I have chosen NOT to date for that very reason. I will NOT date anyone, but I may marry them. I will mate, but it will be for life, none of this temporary crap; it's all or nothing. So far, it's been a whole lot of nothing, and I' not crying about it.  

    The Virgo man has a few traits that other zodiac signs don't appreciate apparently, but the Scorpio (the Eagle Scorpio) actually desires and hopes for in a man. One such trait is being a neat freak, a bit OCD, because the Scorpio is too busy living to slow down long enough to make the bed. The Scorpio isn't upset about a frame being crooked but doesn't mind if the Virgo goes around straightening things, or organizing the refrigerator. The Eagle Scorpio will not only allow the Virgo to clean, organize, straighten, streamline, and/or otherwise make ready, but they will adhere to the program and do their best not to disrupt the flow, whereas a belly crawler Scorpio will intentionally disrupt and destroy the work of the Virgo, so the Virgo (according to the book) needs to be sure he/she has found the EAGLE type before jumping into bed with them...which is another trait that the Eagle finds interesting about the Virgo. Let's go there.

    According to the book, the Virgo (especially the men) are a bit kinky. They are shy and introverted in public, but in the bedroom, they can be open, naughty, and even a bit unorthodox. The Scorpio (any of them) is open to this as long as the lovemaking is very very very monogamous. The one thing a Scorpio won't tolerate is a cheater or a swinger. Strangely, with Scorpio being the zodiac with the most famous libido, it's also known for its monogamy as well. I can see that. I divorced a man for his infidelity, and I won't be fooled again. I'm open to experimenting, exploring, and having the best of times but only with my soulmate. Maybe I should be on the lookout for a Virgo man....a bearded Virgo man....a quiet musician-type bearded Virgo man with only eyes for me. Why a musician? Well, I want to learn how to play the guitar for one thing, and he can teach me...while he's naked and hanging upside down if that's what he wants to do.

    Another trait that attracts the Eagle to a Virgo is that the Virgo is a clean man/woman. They like taking showers and wearing deodorant. They feel complete when they have a bit of perfume or cologne on; but not too much. I like that. I like being clean, and I want my man to be clean, but then again, if I can get a bearded musician with haunting eyes and a big grin to roll down the hill with me and end up in the mud I'm OK with that too. I do like kilted bearded quiet musicians with haunting smiles and bedroom eyes...and dirty black boots....and if he's hungry and wants to be fed, I'm really into that. I like to cook.  I really don't care if he's a Virgo, but the book says I need one, there's that. 

    Yet another trait the Virgo man/woman has that the Eagle Scorpio appreciates is that they are workaholics and don't always need to be cuddled or held constantly. They don't always come into the same room I'm in just to be with me. That's good. They don't like to stop working to eat, sleep, or hang out, and I'm OK with that too because I have things I'm doing. I don't have an inferiority or insecurity issue where I feel that I have to be in someone's presence to be theirs. I don't have to wear their ring, they don't have to wear mine. Their word is their word, and their actions are their actions, so if the bearded kilted musician with haunting grey eyes and dirty black boots decides to work another hour or so on something he's writing or thinking about writing, he can do that and I'll be on my Kindle when he's finished and wanting to scarf something down before he shows me how to strum his....strings...remember, I said I want him to teach me how to...you know, play the guitar.

    The last trait that the Eagle appreciates that the Virgo man/woman does that other zodiac signs either don't appreciate or refuse to assist with, is the fact that the Virgo becomes upset about something and will get really quiet and reserved. If they are upset with you (me) they pull away, and if they are upset with someone else they are still quiet, but will mention it over and over again in different ways, allowing the other person the opportunity to either ask them to discuss it or to let them know they are aware of the situation; the Eagle will say something like "I'm here if you want to talk about it" but the belly crawler will often blame the Virgo and say it's probably their fault...Virgos need to stay away from (anyone needs to stay away from) the belly crawlers.  It's OK bearded music man without your kilt, but who still has those boots on your feet while hanging upside down naked in the bedroom with your guitar --- I am here for you...if you need me. If you don't, I'll at least stick around and watch.


    https://thezodiac.com/eagle2.htm  (Eagle / Scorpio info) 

Photo Credit: Stocksy.com

No comments: