Saturday, July 9, 2022

Weird Dream (Showers, Stars, Condom?)

 Well, well, well, here we are at another odd dream. I have them. Sometimes I can remember them, sometimes I can't. This time I saw things and I remember thinking I need to write this down and then I woke up and couldn't remember all that I wanted to write down.  Therefore, because I couldn't force myself to get out of bed to write down what it was that I saw, I will have to recall only that which I can recall.  I still think it's pretty interesting. After going through the dream books of symbols and whatnot I have come up with a fairly decent answer to any questions I may have. I can tell you this, I had NO IDEA what it meant to see a condom covering the shower head. That was a new one for me.

    I was outside. I was looking up at the skies and noticed not only that they were full of stars, but they were also becoming more and more full as I watched. More stars appeared while I stood there gazing upward.  I saw dark pretty blue clear skies with thousands of bright twinkling stars. There were no shooting stars, there were no planets such as the Moon, Venus, or Mars. I only saw the twinkling brilliant stars. Then, out of nowhere, the number three was formed in the void of stars. You could see the stars surrounding the number, and the number was visible in the blue sky.

    I then proceeded to the obstacle course which was mostly uphill.  I don't know where I was, but it was on flatland after I climbed a hill.  Then, the obstacle course had a lava rock climbing element to it that I had to master. I wasn't allowed to use any safety net, ropes, or anything. I simply had to climb to the top of the lava rock structure, and I made it! I was so proud of myself. The stars were still out and I could still see the number 3 over my head. It was time to go "back to the public place" and take a shower.  My friends were talking openly about the public place as if it were something sort of like the Public Market in Seattle. 

    I walked to the "public place" (I love how we know what it is in our dreams.) to take a shower. I didn't have a towel so I wrapped myself in my striped bedsheets.  I hung the bedsheet over the door so people would know I was occupying that particular shower stall.  I was in the shower and trying to get the showerhead to work correctly, but it was being stopped.  I couldn't figure out what was on the end, but upon closer examination, I found it to be a condom! What? Yep, a condom on the showerhead, catching the water, but not bursting.  I removed it, threw it away, and took my shower without any other hindrances.   When I was finished, I wrapped myself in my bedsheet and met my friends to go to the store. 

There you go! Certainly, that makes a whole lot of sense to anyone!

  • Stars appearing in multitudes: money, fortune, good tidings, happiness
  • Dark Blue Sky: Deep feelings, sentimental feelings, all-around good
  • The number 3: Unity, Trinity, protection from all sides, again, good
  • Uphill: I have to work for it.
  • Obstacle course: self-explanatory, I have to work through the challenges
  • Lava rock: Comes out of the ground, organic, from the soul, from my mind
  • Making it to the top: Achieving all goals set and others expected
  • Public Place: The world at large
  • Bed sheet: my personal convictions
  • Shower: cleaning myself of my past
  • THE CONDOM? What? It represents a new job! Who the hell would have thought that? If a woman finds a condom in her dream it is not the same as if a man finds it. It was being filled up and it was for me. The world was giving me a new beginning, a cleaning, a fresh start, and the symbol was for employment. I actually accepted a new job just yesterday!
  • My friends: My friends are with me through it all.
  • Going to the store: Refresh, replenish, stock up.
These dreams are so much fun and I love them. I hope I keep having more. I will note that Arthur's Seat is a volcano in the middle of Edinburgh, Scotland. If I wanted to start my new challenges uphill and with lava rock that would make sense! I did get over all the humps and bumps. I did make it to the top! Woo hoo!! Let it be, Jesus!! Let it be!

Photo Credit: TripSavy.com



    


No comments: