Monday, July 11, 2022

Weird Dream: Deception, Kiosk, Fried Chicken, and Asphalt

 You just need to really pay attention to the details when you dream because you may not remember them when you wake.  They make a HUGE difference. Let me give you an example. I dreamed another person, not me, was dressing up in a school marm dress and pretending to be pious. I wondered why it mattered, but "they", the others, were calling her out for it, and saying she was pretending to be a nun.  We all know that nuns don't dress in that fashion, but that was in my dream.  These are the things you need to try to remember because when you look it up to see what it means it really does matter who is doing what, and who is saying what about it. You (me) are the observer at times, not the participant.

    So, in my dream, I was watching the woman who was being called out at a meeting of some sort. They were telling her that she was pretending or being deceptive. She was arguing about it and saying it was her right to dress the way she wanted to. She was trying to get the attention of a man. (who would really want a delicate woman dressed in an old-fashioned dress?) She was being deceptive. That was the notable part of the dream.  I needed to pay attention as it deals with my surroundings, the people around me, and so forth. I wasn't the deceptive one, but there must be someone in my waking life who is being deceptive.

    After the meeting, of which I was a part of that, I drove to the hill to get my lunch you know. That's where they serve lunch. They served it from a kiosk and it was fried chicken and mashed potatoes. When I started to pay for it the cashier rang it up as $21.99.  I said, "No, I won't pay that, it's too much." So she put it back and I walked away. I'm not stupid! It should have been about $4.00 maybe $5.00 tops. I drove my car home and because the traffic light was red I stopped. I do that. I obey traffic rules in my sleep.  Then I turned left after getting into the middle of the intersection.  That move, according to the dream books, means that I am in the middle of the chaos of life, I see it, I manage my way through it, and I successfully meet my goals. Yea!!

    By the way, the mashed potatoes were in another dream this past week. They represent the steady and slow grind for all of your accomplishments in your job. The fried chicken was interesting. It represented the heart of the matter, the down to Earth morals and thoughts that I carry around. I think it's comfort food, a staple, and it's good for me, (maybe not the fried part) and it's good stuff, but the lady wanted way too much for it, so I didn't pay for it. I just went on my way. The hill my car had to climb was dark asphalt and again, asphalt deals with employment. It's a new road in an old place. It's a new beginning. The hill was steep! I had to really push my car hard to get to the top of it, but I did manage. I know there will be new challenges, but I'm willing to make it happen.

    I've already told you what the dream means really, so I don't have to go over it again. I think I'll be doing OK soon in my new job and I'll work through the challenges. I did buy a Ravenclaw House banner to put up in my new room. It's lovely.  I knew I was a Ravenclaw the instance I saw the Sorting Hat. I have taken about 6 different quizzes (Hogwarts games online) and each one says the same thing. I am a Ravenclaw!   I raised three Gryffindors.  Crazy.


Photo Credit: Qfeast.com

    

No comments: