Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Weird Dream: Making Decisions on Tuesday

 It's kind of funny how I am now remembering the dreams I had the night before and writing them down. What I find myself doing is remembering them just as I am waking. I try to stay semi-awake to go back over them so I can recall details of conversations, colors, dates, times, and such.  Last night I had a bit of a nastier dream in terms of dealing with people. There were quite a few liars and manipulators in the dream. I was successful in thwarting any of their plans, but it was a bit crazy at times. I had to really think quickly a couple of times. I do hope most of the dream doesn't come true. I wouldn't mind the last part being real!

    There was no beginning to the dream, I was in a situation with others wherein I was being asked to sign a contract. They were being asked to do the same. We were in a group setting, and the people in charge were aimlessly walking around sort of trying to keep our eyes moving. They were trying to distract from what was really happening. There was an RV in the parking lot, and it was absolutely full of newly washed t-shirts that were new, but were not folded. They were just sort of crammed into the RV. One lady was saying there were 3600 of them, and we'd be obligated to pay for that when we signed. 

    At first blush, it looked as if it was a partnership-type contract, and my buy-in would be that I bought the t-shirts, then sold them for whatever profit I could make. That's not a bad thing, but I wasn't into selling t-shirts. I wanted to do something else.  I put the people off, and I continued the tour. I watched and observed as others signed, but I didn't want to. There was a soccer game going on, so I pretended to be interested in it so I wouldn't have to sign or be pressured into signing. 

    I left the area, but not before picking up a trashcan full of information. I said to the man who was pressuring me that I would let him know by Tuesday.  He wasn't happy with my answer and he followed me out to my car.  I left the trashcan there and drove off.  I came back later and I saw everyone sort of hanging out and talking. They had a food spread, and they were watching another game.  I took two chicken tacos and smiled. I walked away. That was it.

  • RV = freedom and escape from the routine.
  • T-shirts = also relaxing and a more casual way of living
  • The number 3600 = 3+6 or the number 9.  Wisdom and experience
  • Partnership = I didn't want to work with anyone. Just by myself.
  • Soccer = UK? I love football, but am learning the game of soccer.
  • Trashcan = self-explanatory.  I didn't want their trash. They were liars.
  • Drove away = self-explanatory. I left them standing there.
  • Came back for food = I liked the food! I didn't hate the people.
  • Chicken Tacos = again, a relaxed and leisurely meal
So, all in all, I was relaxed, and this was a business negotiation. I was being considered, but I was also considering. I was not going to take them at their word. I didn't believe them. I gave them a date, Tuesday. That means I was setting timelines and goals. I made the decision to be where I wanted to be, not them. This was a dream that made me think about striking out on my own soon.
    
    When the time is right, and it will be soon, I will decide to use my own resources and be my own boss in the world of Forex. I may trade options as well. I think I will at least try to diversify and keep my own options open!!  This was a good dream. 


Photo Credit: Modelcarsmag.com


No comments: