Monday, July 4, 2022

Weird Dream: Parking Lot, Blue Car, Laundry, Coins, and STUFF

 Dreams, because they are unique and often strange, can be interpreted in so many ways.  The best way to think about the meaning (or possible meaning) of a dream is to take the entire dream in context if you can and decide if it was an overall happy dream, a sad dream, a warning dream, and so forth.  This dream that I had last night was not instigated by something I ate just before bedtime. I think it's ridiculous when someone tries to analyze a dream using that sort of logic. If you don't know what you're doing when it comes to dreamscapes, it's best you don't even try.

    Dreams are found not only in the Bible but in literature and reference books as well. As long as people have been sleeping people have been dreaming. Some of us, for whatever reason, are able to remember these dreams in both vivid colors as well as in detailed details.  For instance, I know that the blue car I was driving was not just a blue four-door sedan, I know the make and model. Does that matter? It may. I don't drive an Audi, I drive a Nissan Versa.  Here we go.  Try to keep up if you can. I'll explain it at the end.

    In my dream, I drove my car (a blue four-door Audi sedan) into the parking lot of a business.  The parking lot was empty. I didn't enter it using the correct ingress, instead, I used the egress, and had to sharply turn my car's wheels, but I got into the parking lot. I had my choice of places to park, and I chose the center of the parking lot for some odd reason. You would think I would have parking closer to where I was going.  Not me. I wanted to be smack dab in the very middle.  I parked and I walked inside the building.

    Once in the building, I was doing my laundry. I hadn't brought my laundry with me, but there I was doing it.  The machine was massive and very open. I put the clothes in, and then I started looking in my big glass jar for the quarters I would need to start the machine.  The machine was actually already going at that point, but I was still looking for quarters. I found a coin in the slot, but the coin was not American. It was in fact, a square coin, it was gold, and it had the number 1 on it. That will come into play later. I'll explain.

    I dug through the coins trying to find the quarters I would need. I found a few, but I also found banana peels. I didn't find any bananas, just the peels. That was in fact odd, even inside the dream, I found that to be odd. Usually odd things in dreams don't make you flinch, but the banana peels gave me cause for pause, and I did. I moved them and picked up (and picked out) the quarters. I stacked them so I could easily put them into the slots. I took the one gold coin out, and I pocketed it. I didn't try to find the owner as it was a public place. There would be no way of knowing who it belonged to. It was now mine.

    My friend from my childhood and teen years (Kathy) was there, and she was standing with another employee. Apparently, Kathy worked there. I assured the other lady that I knew Kathy, and I told the woman that I could tell her great stories about Kathy, and what she looked like wearing mashed potatoes on her face. Yes, that is what I said. That line "I can tell you what she looks like wearing mashed potatoes on her face" was odd for a dream as well - - I told myself I needed to remember that, and I did.

    I left the building, and I was not in my car. I was walking down the road with my first boyfriend John Love. (Hi, John)  John was somewhat beside me then he was behind me. He was holding my hand and trying to help me put my red zip-up fleece jacket on; the jacket was upside down, but that didn't matter to either of us.  He took me to another building and I told him I needed to go to the bathroom.  

    I did go to the bathroom, (#2) and in the feces (sorry, it's a dream) there were pieces of corn. I don't eat corn. I've not been a corn eater for a very long time. I will eat cornbread, but the last time I had corn on the cob or corn casserole was well over 3 years ago. I just don't eat it as it's used to make pigs and cows fat, so why eat it? Why was it in my poop? I'll tell you later.  It's a good thing.

    After going to the bathroom and washing my hands (even my dreams I'm a good girl) I spoke with John about the electric panels he was working with. I tried to pick one up, but he yanked it from me and said sternly that I could not only bring something bad to the Earth, but I could also bring a demon if I didn't know what I was doing. Then he quickly apologized to me for being so blunt and aggressive. I didn't think he had been either. I thought he was just caring and concerned, maybe a bit jumpy, but he didn't upset me.  

    OK. That's the dream.  I looked up every detail I could from several places I trust with good reputations. I don't do the tarot card reading places, and if it says it is an Islamic or Hindu site I don't read from there either.

  • Blue car:  transitioning into a new career and it is going to be good. The color blue is a calming color. The Audi means I'm stepping up in my career path from where I am now.
  • Parking lot:  It was empty, meaning I had all the choices I wanted, and I was in charge of where I would place myself in the new position. I chose right in the center of it.
  • Doing laundry: cleaning the soul and taking out the old replaced with new.
  • Finding or looking for coins: If you look for them and don't find them there could be an unexpected financial loss. I found them. It is now earned rewards. The fact that I was using them to clean my soul means I'm using my own funds to better myself. 
  • The square foreign golden coin with the #1?:  Forex!  It is the trading market I am learning, and it is different, wonderful, fitting, and a priority. The #1 is the priority part, and the square is the fitting part. Circles (most coins) don't really fit unless you stack them.
  • The glass jar: The container of my new life. You can see through it, and it holds all I need.
  • The banana peels!! This is light-hearted and hilarious. It stands for open and honest sexual encounters, lust and love, passion, and all things sexual. I had no idea.  I would have thought it would be an opportunity to slip up, but no, the banana has been peeled. It's out there and open and waiting for a taker. How fun is that? I giggled.
  • My old friend? Well, like John she is a reminder of my past life. She and John represent my original thoughts and my original way of believing in myself and my dreams. Those crazy young years when nothing can stop you.
  • The mashed potatoes!! This was fun too.  Mashed potatoes show you a rough but smoothing-out road to success. There will be lumps, but it's all good, and it's all worth every effort!!
  • John held my hand and protected me? He is a friend, and the upside-down red jacket is also a new venture, a new life, a newness that others see in me. It's upside down because they don't understand it, but I do. It's Forex again! It's my choice to be in the money markets.
  • Poop with corn? Again, money. Who knew? Corn prices represent a lot of the base markets and seeing poop is an expression of oneself. Seeing the corn is an idealistic thought about finances. They are spaced apart, which also reflects the steady and slow movement (sorry) of the new position I'm training for now. 
  • The electronic panels? I was NOT in control of them. I was NOT educated about them. These are things I can't control and I have no business trying to touch them. I could cause problems if I do.  I am being warned to be careful and not to overstep my boundaries.
That was (and is) an amazing dream. I am so excited about it because I am being told both in my waking hours and in my dreams now that I will meet all the criteria I need and the doors will soon be open. I will see every goal met. I will meet them because I am working on them. I won't back down, and I won't overstep. I know where I am going - - Scotland. I know what I am doing - - trading. This is going to be the best new years ahead - - thank you, Jesus!!
Photo Credit: Pinterest 


No comments: