Saturday, July 23, 2022

Food Frequencies (Who Knew?)

DISCLAIMER: I am not a medical doctor. These and all of my blogs pertain to me and are my opinion.

 Earlier I wrote about the human body and how we all vibrate at various frequencies. I am no more reminded of this than when I go to the grocery store and I am absolutely forced to notice the different types of people who are either trying to be in my way or they just sort of seem to get in my way. What does that tell you about me? I'm the person you may see either dodging you, or trying to lope around you with or without my basket, so I can get to the foods I need to get to. I do not and I will not wait on someone who can't make up their mind about what it is that they want. I've never been a patient person when it comes to dealing with the personalities of grocery shoppers or people in general if they just stand in the middle of the shopping aisles and stare blankly at the ceiling; it's worse when they are chatting with friends! Does that make me a bitch? It could; I don't know.

    It could very well be that I'm running on a different frequency than others and my go button has been activated while they are lumbering around in their slower movements. I'm not talking about people who are disabled; don't try to say I am. I am talking about able-bodied people who just get in your way at the store. Every time you turn around there they are. You avoid them, I avoid them, but you turn a corner and it seems they just reappear out of thin air, and inevitably that get in the way! It never ceases to amaze me how this happens. My daughter calls them NPC (Non-Playable Characters) I have to laugh a little when she does this. We just called them bumps on the log!  You just want to push them out of your way and scream, "MOVE IT PEOPLE!" but you never do because that would be highly rude - - if you're like me, you just make a slight huffing noise, and steer clear of them once again!

    Well, I found out that it could very well be the food I'm eating that causes me to be so prepared to move. I am being literally energized and ramped up with higher frequency vibrations when I eat well. Sluggish foods make you feel sluggish, while open oxygen foods, vibrantly colored foods, and great essential oils such as peppermint, speariment, and clove can get you charged! Rose oil in your water or carrier oils such as coconut oil when rubbed into your skin will soak in and charge you with freshness and energy...and you smell great the entire time! Who knew? God knew.  An avocado vibrates faster than ramen noodles, just sayin'.  It's true. You load up on fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts, and lemon water and you're set to go, friend!  Many of these types of foods, and you knew this, will boost your metabolism so you want to move; comfort foods don't really do that.  Comfort foods tend to slow you down, which is why we go to them when we're upset. 

    CHOCOLATE is one of the comfort foods that is both high in vibrational frequency and it has great healing properties. If you must grab comfort food in the future think about that, and grab the darkest blend you can find or stand. I personally, don't like anything over 70% Cacao. I can, however, eat a great deal of under 70% chocolate in as many forms as it comes in, this is a fact. I'm not above pouring it into chocolate milk and eating a piece of chocolate cake with my double chocolate milk - - just before dying of cacao overload and thinking maybe I shouldn't have done that. 

    Today, I made a really healthy and energized smoothie, and like a dummy, I added two drops of spearmint to a 16 oz tumbler. I should have only added ONE drop, but I wasn't sure if I saw it drop or not. It dropped! WOW...I wasn't quite sure what to do at that point other than to drink the damn thing. My breath is amazing! Let me just state that fact. I have to get a better dropper. You can add lemongrass, peppermint, clove, spearmint, oregano, rosemary, thyme, and all sorts of essential oils if you want. Most have characteristic healing powers for your immune system. Some will help with anxiety, stress, inflammation, and even some assistance with constipation! I add psyllium husk to a smoothie if that's the issue. JUST 1/2 teaspoon folks, you don't want to overdo that one. READ THE LABELS. DO NOT INGEST an essential oil that is not to be ingested. Check with your doctor or at least a health food advocate online. Oils such as tree oils should not be ingested.

    You can buy or print out from the internet, a frequency chart so you'll know which foods are great for you, but I bet you already know most of them. If it's green it's usually good for you, but the leaves are better than the solids. Fruits are awesome, some more than others. Mushrooms are amazing!! Get some.  Think about what is going into your body and how it will affect you. Meats are good for you, but they don't vibrate at all. They are dead. Raw foods are better than cooked foods.  Obviously processed foods are out the door when it comes to frequency count, but you can get some help with adding live or raw veggies (salad) with your meats and lower frequency foods like bread.  

    NOW...for the big big secret that everyone has been waiting for. What makes the difference in your spirit and your mind as far as these frequencies are concerned? Well, when you are vibration at a higher frequency you are more positive. Think of the two ends of a battery.  If you're negative your frequency is so much lower. You're dead around 25 Hz and we run between 62-72 when we're healthy.  Just eating better makes you think better. Fact.  Cancer can cause us to run around 58 or less, and this is one very good indicator to a doctor who checks your vitals when you are sick and go in to be examined. They may or may not share with you what your Hz count is, and you may need to ask.  You really can help yourself out of disease and illness if you catch it early enough and listen to your care provider about your diet. What goes into you is what you are using to sustain you. It only makes sense to put in the good stuff and to lay off the bad stuff.

    Does that mean we don't ever get to cheat? No! Of course not!! Enjoy yourself, but be aware of the amount of lower-frequency foods you're adding, and when you start to feel a bit sluggish or lethargic, get up, move around, eat a piece of fruit, put a dash of spice into your dinner, and flush it all with water, not carbonated sugared drinks. I'm not being mean when I say alcohol can kill you - - my grandpa used to say, "If you're ill it will heal ya, but if you're well it will kill ya!"  He grew his own garden folks, and he smoked a pack of cigarettes a day! He never drank though. I bet he could have added another 10-15 years on that 91-year-old body of his.  He went to see Jesus later in his life than most did. Gramma made it to 99.  I don't remember seeing either of them eating a Little Debbie's snack cake; just for the record.  I never knew you could buy a plum at the store. I just knew they came off the trees in my grandparent's garden.  I've been a bit higher frequency for a while!

Thank you, Jesus.


    

Photo Credit:  Ebay.IE



No comments: