Saturday, March 27, 2021

PEOPLE Suck! That is All.

 DANG it! Ding and dang it! I'm not the happiest camper today and because of that, I've decided to blog about all the sucky sucks out there who feel it is their given right to be both annoying and inconvenient. I am so over this; but alas, here I am, living it. Well, ha! I get the last word, and these people will forever be written in my book for eternal prosperity! In 2525 people will read about how so and so sucked! (That is, "if man is still alive, and woman can survive") True story. I'll begin with just people who suck today, but I'll get around to angling my suck stick at others too. I am just going to vent, and I really hope you don't mind - - I'll even add myself to the pot! I suck sometimes too, but today it's not me! Today, I don't suck. (giggles because I'm an adult and I can say "suck" whenever I feel like it!)

This is Saturday, a day I could and should be sleeping in, but my nutritionist wanted me to be at her office rather early so she could get to her son's baseball game. I do a light treatment thing where I lay down on "pads" that have thousands of LED lights.  The light pads are then wrapped around my entire body except for my shoulders and below my knees.  Over my face, neck and upper chest is a thing that looks like a welder's mask, it too is chock full of tiny lights. When she puts my eye goggles on I can still very much see the really bright red lights, but it's better than not having the goggles on, I'm sure.  The light treatments last about 25 minutes each time, and I do them twice a week. So far, and it's been about 6 treatments, I've lost 12 inches and 11 pounds, so yeah, I'd say it's working. 

I was REALLY looking forward to being there today and doing my treatment, but when I arrived the nutritionist wasn't going to be there to get me out of the contraption, she had an assistant. NO.  No...I am not going to get naked for someone I don't know. I'm really rather picky about who I get naked with. I didn't know my nutritionist, but she was in fact a nutritionist, and the one I'm paying to assist me. Sorry, I'm not being a bitch, I swear, but my boobs and boo-boo don't get seen by that many, and certainly not some random someone you paid $10 an hour to take people off the lights. Heck, I don't think she was even of legal age! (No, she probably was, but she was tiny and pretty so yeah, no.)  NOPE.  We rescheduled. I drove the 28 miles back home and got the text asking me to come back in literally 3 hours -- sure; why not? YOU SUCK!

The text said "I'm really sorry, I wish I had known" and I thought really...because I wish I had known too because I would not have woken up so soon, showered, driven 28 miles one way, and had to tell someone they're not worthy to see me bare-skinned. I got another text saying how sorry she was again, and she'll give me a free treatment for my inconvenience. OK, well, I'm not going to lie, I do appreciate that, and I'll take her up on it, but you don't do that. You own the shop, you get paid to do the work. Show up! I do. I always show up and do my job. I don't know, I guess it's a First World problem, but there you go - - call me an impatient and impetuous American, and I'll probably agree with you, but dammit I do my job when I'm called upon to do it, and I don't push it off on someone else; never have. My Mom raised me to be that way. I'd like to think I've done the same.

Who else sucks today? Oh, there are at least a dozen people I could rattle off to you. Let's start with Karen M. of Texas. She was supposed to buy my horse today and didn't show up.  She's one of four who have all called, all texted, all wasted my time explaining every last detail of my horse and her behavior, and then they swear, promise, and affirm that they will show up and take her home. We spend hours talking about their ability to ride, their desire to have MY horse, and how MY horse is the ONLY one they could possibly consider. I have learned that horse people are good for about two things; telling lies and not showing up when they say they will, which is sort of the same thing as lying, but it's worse. I have driven out to the barn four times now to wait on people who don't show. When I call them they don't answer. When I text them they don't answer. I am left to wonder if they're dead on the side of the road or if they are like so many are, just sucky people with sucky lives who have nothing better to do than to suck. I am usually not wrong.

Oh, and yes, my daughter sucks! Caity sucks!!  She grounded my grandson (my one and only grandson) from his phone so now Gramma can't call him and Facetime! YOU SUCK THE WORST, but maybe she only sucks the worst because all the others suck and I wanted to talk to my booger bears (Copeland and Sailor) so I could moan and complain. They listen to me. They have to, I'm the Gramma. I mean, yeah, most of the time they tune me out, I know they do, but that's because I suck and they know it. At least they love me. I believe that. I'm going to have to get in my car and drive 110 miles to get a hug now. Tell me that's not the most unfair treatment in the world!  Again, First World issues, yeah, I know. I'll get over it. I'll get over all of it really; it's just that people need to be more ... I know, better!

OK well, that should do it. I'm about to make myself a chocolate banana smoothie because I can. I need this, and it's going to help with all the sucky poo poo I've had to deal with today. Maybe I'll just tell the dogs I need a hug and I won't have to drive 110 miles. I can just wait a week until my grandson isn't grounded - - what did he do anyway? C'mon! He's a sweety!!  No way he said THAT! (must have gotten that from his Gramma too...oops!) 



No comments: