Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Happy! Joy Joy!



How amazing is this! I put the word "Happy" into the locator bar at Google and clickd on images. This guy pops up! He's (I say he) the most adorable thing I've seen all day. Joy radiates from him. He's on the beach, he's got no clothes on, he's just as happy and fulfilled as anything I have ever imagined. Truly, the epitome of joy - whoever you are that thought about this picture, thank you. It certainly made my morning.

Speaking of morning, I woke up and took the dogs out like I do every morning and there was a cool breeze - fall is on it's way. We used to say that fall in Oklahoma began precisely at 12:00 p.m. on September 17, whatever the year would be. This September 17 was 89 degrees and sunny, but today, the 23rd seems to be a bit more open to suggestion. What I wouldn't give to have a real beach in Oklahoma. This happy guy and I could spend the entire day thinking about all the people we love and enjoy. I'd take off my shoes and let that sand just work it's magic as it erased the feelings of work and business right out of me. Work for me is great actually, I show up and play all day both on the internet and on the phone - talking to people about their insurance needs. That's going to change soon when I spend all day playing both on the internet and on stage, talking to people about the love, hope, joy, peace, and faith they may be looking for. Can't wait!

Well, I just wanted to send you guys a little happy today...just as much as you can take. ALL DAY LONG!!!

No comments: