Tuesday, March 26, 2024

I DId a Thing. (I took Ivermectin paste by mouth)

 For years we had horses and every 3 or 4 months or so we'd have to give them a really good dose of worming meds to get all the parasites they were storing in their intestines. Animals, like people, walk around all day and all night all year long with parasites. I know, that when I was about to give birth to my son, I was given an enema and let me say this - - I learned a great deal about what we humans have inside of us at any given time.

    So, when the world was fighting Covid and those of us who had horses were hearing about other people who had horses who were taking Ivermectin paste or gel right out of the tube, I have to be honest, I wasn't 100% sold that doing so would be the best solution. Part of me was thinking it was safe for animals, but not necessarily for humans, but no one I knew who had taken it had died. No one I knew who had taken it had been sick either!

    Well, I just got over what could have been another bout with Covid. It was like a cold in many ways, but had that nagging stupid lung thing to go with it. I was out for three months in 2020 with the lung thing. The cold part of it was over and done with the first week, but there I was hacking and barely able to breathe all through Winter.  This time, this year, actually just about an hour ago, I took a small dose of Ivermectin (the paste or gel type that you see in Tractor Supply).  I bought my tube online and it cost $7.49 I think.

    I took right at 1.5 cc as I weigh over 150 and not 200.  I called my veterinarian to be sure I was doing it correctly. I have to laugh when I say that; both my vets are fantastic. The father is my small animal vet, and his son is my large animal vet. Both were in the office and both conferred that an "animal" (as opposed to plant or mineral) could take 100cc of the stuff per 100 pounds of their body weight and be safe.  Good. I was right.

    The thing I was not right about was taking it with food. I don't even know why I didn't ask. I should have. After I took it with my dinner I decided to look it up, and yeah, I was supposed to take it on an empty stomach! OOPS!  It's been an hour and I'm still breathing, so we'll go with that.

    What am I hoping for? Oh, I have so many expectations!! I want to have every worm, parasite, virus, and thingamabob living inside my body to make its exit. I want to be 28-40 pounds lighter tomorrow but I don't think that's going to happen. I want to get rid of this cough and hack thing. I want to feel good, feel clean, feel energized, and be healthy. It has been 16 days and I'm still waking up with a bit of a head thing. I hate it. I mean, I'm much better than I was, but not good yet.

    Google and all the others want you to think that taking alternative meds are really bad for you. They not only discourage doctors and vets from sharing their information with you, they protest, sue, discredit and take licenses away in some cases. It's amazing how this one thing could have and probably does either cure or curb the effects of the nasty virus, but they don't want you to know about it because it doesn't fit their narrative. It doesn't make them money. It gives us control and they can't have that.

    Well, I did that. I took it. I have to wait to see if I feel like eating a bucket of oats and maybe some grass a little later on, but I think if that's the worst side effect I should be OK. I will tell you that for over 40 years I've loved McDonald's unsweetened tea because it does actually taste like hay...yes, it really really does, and I love it; with our without Ivermectin in my system. 

    I'll let you know if I die. (Well, Laura will let you know if I die)  According to the research I've done both online and asking my vet, about 78% of the parasites in me should be gone in 24 hours, and over 98% of them should be gone after 2 weeks.  You don't take more than one dose every 3 months. It's not something you over take or use often. TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR before you do this!!

UPDATE: 24 hours later.  So nothing really to report. No side effects whatsoever, and though I've had two good poops I don't know if they were accompanied by or if they included the creepy crawlies that I don't want in my body. We'll see.

UPDATE: 48 hours later.  OK, so this morning I woke up with a migraine headache in the top center of my head. I don't know if it is related or not. We've had blistering winds and even a bout of snow on March 27, which caused a lot of pollen issues. It could have been from that. I was also a little constipated which hasn't really happened in years.  I've slept most of the day and feel better now, but I wanted to mention it JUST INCASE it was related. I can't say yes, and I can't say no.  Then again, I have been taking Ginko Biloba (recently) and just read that it can give you headaches if you take too much. So, there you go!



No comments: