Friday, March 22, 2024

Going Beyond the Label.

 I watch these videos online and I think long and hard about them. These videos I'm talking about are those would be Hollywood type doctors who swear by all things they believe to be holy, that they've discovered a new pill, a drug, or supplement that will change the way we live and the way we eat. Inevitably they claim a person (usually a woman over 50 years of age) can and will shed weight if they only join the many thousands who have already shed 10, 15, 20 pounds in just a short amount of time. Just pay $$$ for their pills...come on, you can do it...right?

    It makes me laugh really. I think, "Why are people so dumb that they would fall for this?" It has to be a lie otherwise it would have been out there with your own doctor's signature on the Rx pad, telling you to have your insurance pick up the tab for their miracle drug. It's not true. It's not real. It's not safe usually.

    What I did was go online and see one such "miracle pill" from a guy who really did have the credentials he claimed he had, but all that means is that the people behind the supplement paid him to agree to say he developed the pill and that he stands by it. You know he's raking in the money; and he had zero or very little to do with the actual supplement. It's just a scham. I hate it, because too many folks believe it.

    OK, so the pill I found was supposed to "reactivate" a person. I say that loosely so no one feels they need to sue me anytime soon.  I looked up the ingredients and they are (for the most part) zinc, selenium, cooper, magnesium, vitamins C, B6, and B12.  Tell me you can't pick those up on your own for so much less than what they are charging with these pills they push.  You can go on Amazon, Swanson, so many other places and pick up a bottle of each or in combinations of these supplements. I personally prefer liquid drops; it's so much easier.

    I do a daily poo-cleanser that was put together by me in a big container using the same exact ingredients as another famous celebrity doctor. I think I have something like 180 days supply rather than 30, and it cost me 1/2 of what he was charging for his 30 day supply.  It works fine. I'm OK...over here pooping like I should.  I'm going to give this new weight loss and skin firming "pill" a go by buying the liquid drops and taking them in the same amount of dosages suggested by the good doctor.

    Soon, I too, can look 20 years younger and have radiant skin, nails, and hair....my face will become firmer, and my belly fat will instantly melt away! That's his claim, not mine. I'll be happy with being healthy and hopefully it will help my immune system since it has all the same ingredients that others prescribed and have prescribed for years. It's just amazing how these doctors think we need to buy zinc in the pharmacy and pay $$$ for it when it's literally $3 at Wal-Mart or online with Amazon.  You only need 10-12mg a day, so if you get the 25mg pill you may consider cutting it in half. READ and talk to your doctor about it before you go off and experiment!!

    This time tomorrow I will have the liquid miracle in my hands!! Maybe by this time next month I'll be radiant...who knows? Worth a shot, right? I bought a bottle of berberine as well since another famous doctor claimed his new pill helped to reduce a woman's waist and literally 90% of the pill is berberine....go figure. Again, just look it up, talk to your doctor, be sure you can take these supplements and save yourself the $$$ you need to put into your gas tank!!

UPDATE:  I literally bought four bottles of liquid drops that contain the EXACT supplements (and a few others like folic acid and other mood supplements) and the four bottles will last 60-90 days depending on the bottle.  This means at least 60 days. They all have 60 days at least in them.  I paid $42 for it, and it will last at least 60 days. The cheapest bottle online for the good doctor's pills was $49.95 but you had to buy two to get the price. Each of his bottles are a month's supply, or 30 days. See the difference?





Photo credit:  TraceMinerals.com  (Not the one I bought)


No comments: