Saturday, June 18, 2022

Master Numbers and Me

This one is going to be a bit different from my other blogs.  This one is more inward and spiritual, not as religious or as some have said "pious" because it deals with the inner soul, the inner spirit of my being, and the literal make-up of who I am based on a strange but interesting concept of using numbers. I don't say "numerology" because of the connotation it has with Believers as being Satanic. Believe it or not folks, Satan had nothing to do with building and creating the universe, which of course, is chock full of numbers.  God numbered every tiny thing, He alone is the Ultimate Master of numbering. We'll give God the glory on that one before we dive into it.

    Masters Numbers are numbers that carry a higher degree of potential for one or more reasons. To have a Master Number in your "life path" or in the date of your birth is said to be a unique and wonderful experience.  There are three Master Numbers and they are 11, 22, and 33.  Each number has its own set of potentially great support in (and as to why) calculating who and what the person will become who is born with the numbers in their life path or birth date.  Often times a person may be born with these numbers in their birth date but have no clue as to the potential inside of them. Other times folks come across these numbers in their lives outside of their birth dates, and they seem to figure out rather quickly that these numbers play a significant role in their lives.  Jesus was 33 when He died. 

    I was born on the 22nd day of the 11th Month in a year that you can turn upsidedown and it is still the same freaking number. How is that for being unique? I was born on 11/22/1961  (In the UK that would be 22/11/1961).  The Master Numbers are considered doubled at this point, so I really should be honing in on some of my God-given talents and traits shouldn't I? I could spend hours just going over the things I should be doing in order to think of ways to be more productive for others and to be a beacon of light for someone. That's another blog. For now, I'll look at what I'm supposed to be and what I am (in my opinion). I'll use a website or two to support my research. 

According to the internet: People who are born with the number 11 should be:

  • Spiritually motivated
  • Illustrators (teachers)
  • Leaders
  • Excel in matters of spiritual intuition
  • Inspire others
  • They are capable of literally making decisions instantly
  • Commanding but not demanding
  • Have energy long after most others fade
  • They seek a higher source of wisdom
  • Have greater responsibility to society
  • Have deep feelings but hide their emotions
  • Gifted with discernment 
  • Make excellent Judges
  • Listen well and respond accordingly
  • Problem-solving masters
  • Will experience deeper depths of low and greater heights of success
No pressure there!  Damn!  Well, OK, I'm not going to lie. I could lie, but I'm not going to. I think this is really a good list that could basically describe my personality.  I was and am diagnosed by a professional psychologist as being an ENTJ on the Meyers/Briggs charts, most of these traits fall right into that testing as well. Gee, I wonder if they have something to do with one another? That's another blog too.
    
    I was born on the 22nd of the month.  Twenty-Two is a double dose of the number 11. It is also a Master Number on its own and is double the number 2, which is a building number.  According to these charts and knowledge, I could be a carpenter I suppose. Maybe I just come up with really good structures and ideas to be built upon. I'm more of a foundations person.  Other traits and characteristics of those who have the number 22 in their birth date or life path are:
  • Master building skills
  • Able to see the end result before starting a project
  • Turns dreaming into reality through research and goal setting
  • Hardworking and expectant of all others to do the same
  • Willing to sacrifice for the cause they feel is important
  • Double number 11 in spiritual matters (discernment from information)
  • Teamwork and team lead
  • Disciplined 
OK, there you go, more of the same really, but I guess I can see a few differences. I love the number 22 more than I do the number 11. I'm happy to have been born in November, it is my favorite month, but the number 22 brings more peace to me. My daddy was born on April 22.  My son was born on March 22. My best friend Jeannie was born on June 22.  My famous dog Faith was born on December 22. My favorite music man, Maurice Gibb, was born on December 22. Interestingly, so was his twin brother Robin! (LOL)  I love the number 22 and feel a closer connection to it.

    I am a team worker, a team builder, and a team leader. I do see the end results before starting a project, and I do remember my dreams and often question myself as to whether they mean something or if I simply remember them. I am absolutely hardworking, dedicated, and disciplined. I have a greater degree of being able to discern information from bits and pieces of social postings etc, and though others may think I'm guessing, I'm not guessing. There is NO guesswork in my mind. I always hunt it down, check it out, scope what I can, and run it through the logical wringers before I make it known. I am the hardest on myself, no one needs to be so.  If I say yes, I mean yes. If I say no, you better damn well know I mean no. I don't play games when it comes to that. You'll know exactly where you stand with me whether you really wanted to know or not.

    I find numbers to be really interesting.  Some people have taken to counting letters, words, sentences, and such in the Bible to decode some really cool messages.  I am not into that so much, but I find it really cool when things "line up" as they are supposed to and in ways that the odds of them doing so are too great to be ignored.   I wasn't due to be born until 12/19/1961.  That's another interesting fact. I guess God decided this little girl needed to be born a wee bit early and in a family where I could be brought to church on the 4th day of my life. I was born on a Wednesday and in church on Sunday. That may surprise most, but not my family.  I will never give a smidge of praise to anything or any other than to God (or Jesus) for the greater goodness and compassion He has shown me throughout my life. I don't need to seek a Higher Power, He has always been there. 
    
    Maybe all the Masters Numbers do is bring us to an awareness of how we should be. It is said also that those who have Master Numbers in their birth dates will experience greater lows and higher heights. I can attest to some of that. I've been privileged and hurt. I've been broken and mended. I can say with utter truth in my breath that I don't worry about anything. I literally give it all to God. Initially, I may falter, but when I settle down I realize I'm not the one who makes the pieces, the numbers, or anything else fall into place.  To God be the Glory. GREAT things, He has done.


Photo Credit: Numerology.com


No comments: