Wednesday, October 4, 2023

The Last Hour of Life

 Today we had an Emergency Alert Service test happen at 1:20 p.m. Central. I turned my phone off just in case it was more than what the Government was telling us. I didn't want to hear the loud alert, and I didn't want my phone to be pinged or subjected to anything; I just turned it off.  Leading up to the alert there were literally millions of folks with different thoughts about it. I had my opinions too. I'm sure that my thoughts will differ from those of others, and I promise to be respectful of their thoughts. I hope they are respectful of me.

    I think it was a way for the Federal Government to take a bit of control and do something that yes, alerts us, but did they really need to test it? Some say it's a requirement every three years; this was the 2nd time in 2 1/2 years, so I guess that's within reason. I think they do it to see who will comply, who will dissent, who will panic, and who pay attention; so many reasons. 

    What about those who do not know about it? They're driving down the road and get surprised. They could cause an accident. They could literally kill themselves or others just to see if the test is going to work or not. I'm not sure how much warning was given, but that's another test, isn't it? We have over 300,000,000 people in the country, and likely as many if not more phones! Some people have two or even three phones. I've heard that people have one for domestic violence purposes, but I know there are those who have them for "business" and pleasure as well.

    If 300,000,000 phones sound off at the same time, there's going to be a problem no matter how much warning is given. I liked how the Government flatly stated that they would be searching for or being alerted to "hidden phones" through the test. What data is needed for that? Why would the Government need or care about someone's 2nd or 3rd phone? Terrorists? No... an invasion of privacy. Control. Anyway, I have two phones because I paid for one and bought another one; a better one. I don't have them both activated, but I could. I could use one for my social media and one for privacy. 

    Other thoughts? It was daunting how so many people threw out conspiracy theories about 5G and such. Me included. I think it could have been a way to launch it, it is available in some areas, but not all. Perhaps they did that. I don't know, the Starlink and other satellites were saying that they'd run better after today. Makes me think this "test" had something to do with that. It can't just be a test. Nope, they'll use it for something else; they should...it's a vulnerable time, and they would be foolish to think people won't know what's really happening. 

    If I were the bad guy, I would have attacked Yellowstone at that time. I would have caused an EMP. I would have made sure that everyone was off their phones and internet for the time it took to drop the bomb or whatever.  If I think that way, you know others do too. I'm just a fiction writer. Others have done so much worse than what I think - - they make plans. What if this EAS, the Emergency Alert Service was the last thing we knew before the bomb, the EMP, the eruption, the purge? Well, then we need to know what our exit plan is. I know mine. 

    Americans survived the alert, but think about it. If older people didn't know it was happening they could have accidents and/or heart attacks. If there was a short-circuiting event, anyone with a pacemaker should have been given more warning, or a different one. Then there's the whole nano-bot microchip theory; whether it's true or not; we'll not know. We will never know the real truth no matter who believes we will. One side will always say this, and one side will always say that. When you try to look up anything at all, the actual information has been taken down.

    Until Jesus comes back we will not know the TRUTH. He is the TRUTH. He is the way, the light, the life, and our King. That much we do know. There will be those, sometimes including myself, who will believe that what we are being shown or told is not the truth. Pray. Pray about it, let God have it, and move forward. In a nutshell, that's really all we can do anyway. Not one of us is really in a position to take on the entire world. This world is not my home - - I'm just passing through.




    Photo Credit: Wikipedia.com

No comments: