Thursday, April 29, 2021

Jude's Almost Daily Blog Book #2

 Woot! Looky there! I am already finished framing the 2nd Blog Book. I decided to get a jump start on this one and avoid any pitfalls that could arise from not being quite prepared. If you know me, you know I like (OK, I'm obsessed with) planning. I like to say my plans have plans, my notes have notes, and it's not far off to say I begin preplanning before I even have a plan to plan. It's part of my make up, my DNA, I come from a long line of schemers; planners. It's what we do. 

My first Blog Book, "Jude's Almost Daily Blog Book" will be out in June 2021, so I need to get the 2nd book ready to be sent off to the publisher (today is April 29, 2021) so that when the 1st one hits the stands in June the 2nd book will be right on it's heels; ready to be distributed within a few months. I'll wait for the release date to be somewhere around the end of November, both to celebrate my birthday, and to be marketed for holiday purchases. Who wouldn't want a downloadable or physical Blog Book for Christmas? It's fun just thinking about thinking about it.

The first Blog Book has about 104 blogs, 12 poems, 90+ photos, and I do a lot of talking about the kids. In the 2nd book I've devoted more time and pages to people I've met, people I've not met but would love to, people I have worked with, grew up with, admired, and even purchased music from - - I won't say I'm their friend, but I can at least claim to be a client, right? If I want to write about them, or how I feel about their music - - I will. I want to share the joy, share the love, share the opinions, and make people gasp at the same time. It's a win-win!  This book also has about the same amount of blogs, photos, and poems in it, but this time I will try to use all of my own photos with the exception of the musical artists who/whom I have not had the pleasure of meeting in person -- I'll use copyrighted PAID FOR photos for those. (Can you see me smirking? I'm actually giggling a little too...just because)

Many of the poems I've chosen are from my poetry book "Periwinkle", it was written in 2006, I think. I'll have to go look.  Some of the poems I wrote this year, and more than one has been written with Naked Bearded Man in my mind at the time. I need to just break down and write an Ode to Naked Bearded Man, but I'm not sure any of my readers could actually take in all the passion and fury I have for the man - - I could be banned in several countries and the Baptist Convention may never let me step foot inside another church again! Oh, don't worry, Jesus still loves me. Besides, there's no sin in my mind if I'm married to the man in my fantasies - - oh, she went there!  

Well, that's about it, I'll let you get back to whatever it was you were doing. I'm personally cooking dinner for Laura and I; beaten chicken breasts with spinach, cheese, butter and spices rolled up and baked. I'm serving coconut rice infused with flaxseed because she needs it and has no idea I'm doing it. Unless she reads this blog, which I know she won't, she will never know her mother has been secretly forcing her to eat well -- please don't spoil my fun. Let her think she's slacking! She's a grown ass woman and should be taking care of her own palate. 

LOVE TO YOU - - more to come. Thank you again.  



No comments: