Saturday, April 6, 2024

I See You!! (and I Know You See Me)

 My kid, who is so much better at tech than I am, has set up my computer and/or settings on some of my social media platforms to run as an admin. He can tell me who has seen my sites and if they leave a comment with a name other than their own it can lead back to their ISP and he has "friends" in interesting places (think military) who can then run these ISPs and get information as to where they are, who they are, etc.  Think FBI, but he's not with law enforcement. It's the same sort of software probably, and only used for their use not my own but yeah, I get a nugget now and again.

    So, what I did was, ask him if he could run a few names and places to see if they match up with some of the "anonymous" visitors that I see were there, but I can't see who they were. He did and he told me. I wasn't surprised, either. Nope, I said to myself, "I knew it". I knew that a certain person was watching. I knew he was reading literally (nearly) every blog, and looking at nearly every Instagram and/or Facebook post, be it on the page or in the stories.  I knew it. I don't mind, I look at his too, and if he hadn't blocked one of my accounts, I would be watching on that one, but I watch on an alt...like the rest of the world. We all have alts...don't pretend you don't.

    What I think is hilarious is that he knows I am watching and reading up on him, and he knows I know he is doing the same thing so yeah, go ahead and unblock me buddy...be straight about it, and just watch...read...learn. You can even comment, I don't care. You can ask questions, you can tell me I'm wrong. You can be honest; that's the best part about having a friend. I am a friend, by the way, there aren't too many enemies out there praying daily for a person's wisdom, protection, blessing, and guidance. No, if I were not a friend I don't think I'd even give a rat's backside -- but I do.

    This blog is short, it's to the point, and if only 14 people read it I can have my son trace it to tell me who they are. I actually tell him to eliminate anyone's ISP from the United States because I know my "visitor" is smack dab in the middle of the ECC east of our favorite park in Edinburgh - - I have the address too; I won't post that. What I will say is,  now that you know, and now that you also know I've known for over a year that you've monitored me, just go ahead and admit you care. You can do it. Even if you tell yourself that  you're just reading to be sure I don't say something that could harm you; you know I won't. 

    If there is one thing I could tell you, and know you would listen to me, it would be that God has given you such great insight and talent; He knows your strengths and your desires. When you search Him, He knows you want to please Him. This is what I pray for. This is what I ask of Him when I lift you in my prayers. You don't have to accept me here on Earth, but you know, I bet you're one of the first people I see in Glory - - if for no other reason, God will allow it so I can see that precious and marvelous smile of yours. I will know then that you were held in the arms of our Savior - - it's enough to keep me in intercession for you. It's not an obsession, it's obedience. He asked me to do it, I do it.  You're welcome.

    Be blessed friend, and keep the faith - - I know you will. I see you, and I know you see me. There's a fun saying that I put in my last book, as a matter of fact. It goes like this..."I was looking back to see if you were looking back to see if I were looking back to see if you were looking back at me."

Photo Credit: Life,  Hope, and Truth.

    

No comments: