Saturday, May 21, 2022

If Dreams Were Real.

 So, there I am again, you know me, minding my own business. This time, like all the other times, I was just sleeping and like I said, minding my own business, when my mind decided to divide itself into reality and the imaginary.  I could see myself walking down a path, I remember waving at people, probably people I knew, and then I saw the strangest thing.  I saw a man and his son lowering a wild boar from the back of a pick up truck and onto the ground just beneath them. They were using a strap of cloth for a girdle type hoisty thing that would be used to lower the boar without hurting it. The material spread out rather evenly under the belly of the boar. WHAT in Heaven's good name could that possibly mean?

    I decided to look up the meaning of what it means when you dream about wild boars because looking up what it means to see yourself walking down a street waving at friends isn't all that challenging now, is it?  When you dream of a boar you can be dreaming about so many things, but believe it or not, as assertive and aggressive as boars are, dreaming about them is a very positive thing, and not a negative one. OK...let's dig into this...or should I have said "let's root into this"?  I crack me up sometimes.

    According to one source, dreaming of a wild boar could mean that you are facing your confrontations head on, you are willing to deal with any conflict, and it could also mean that you are willing to be the one to do the dirty work if need be. I can see that. I make things happen. I rarely wait on someone else to do their job before I do mine. If I waited on most people these days I'd still be waiting. No thank you. The boar in me says I need to be aware, alert, lowered to the ground so I can do my work as I see fit. I'm OK with that. I lead and I make sure those I'm leading are taken care of before I take care of most other things including myself. That being said, I am also a proponent of loving oneself so that they are capable to being a good and solid trustworthy leader.  You need self awareness to help others who are trying their best.

    There is one more part of that same dream that was a bit weird and/or odd. There was a house or building I needed to get to and I was about to enter it, but to do so I had to hoist myself up and over a small body of water. The water wasn't deep, I could have just walked through it but I didn't want to. I swung myself up and over and landed perfectly inside the front door.  Again, the stranger the better for me when it comes to looking up the meaning of a dream (if there is one to be found). I don't do Tarot, readings of any type really, and I don't believe one should seek advice from those who are not followers of Christ.  Dreaming is not a bad thing, nor is it a sin obviously. We have accounts of dreaming in our Bible and we have accounts of those who were righteously able to interpret the dreams as well. There are good sources if you look.

    Avoiding water in a dream can be as simple as that, avoiding something that is good or avoiding something that is potentially bad. I was recently mistreated at work and I think maybe the dream is telling me that I did the right thing by avoiding the confrontation I could have, but taking the situation to the HR was a good choice. Let them do their job to settle the matter. Yes, as the boar is willing to confront, the boar was being lowered or assisted. Perhaps the entire dream is one letting me know that all will be fine. My abilities and my capabilities are not in question, just perhaps the easiest thing to do was to mistreat me hoping I would leave so the friend of another employee could have my position. I could have fought, stood my ground, made a scene or even collected evidence and made a legal matter of it. Instead, I decided to write to HR and ask for help. I avoided the water, it could have been shallow and it could have been deep. I don't know.

    I'll tell you this, I want the dream about Jesus coming back to actually happen!! That's the one that really doesn't need any interpretation whatsoever...we flew off of this Earth and into Heaven! Let's go!! That's one dream I could have over and over again and never get tired of it. At least I had my clothes on when I jumped over the water into the building - - nothing is more inconvenient than to be standing in the office or a crowded room without your trousers or your panties! Tell me I'm wrong.

Photo Credit: AG FAX


No comments: