Friday, March 4, 2022

My Body My Choice - Bullsh*t!

 It's absolutely no secret to anyone who knows me that I am not a proponent of the COVID-19 vaccine. I don't care which manufacturer puts it out, I am not  fan. I am not a fan because it is not a vaccine. It dilutes the true essence of trust in our medical community, in our research teams, when they put out a liquid that they purport to be a true and genuine vaccine, when it is not.  First of all, are they all the same? No. They are not. The recipe, if you will, for the different companies vary and why is that? Do they challenge one another to say their vaccine will last longer, work better, have less side effects? No. They were just set free to develop the "cure" and came up with their own potions (they used to call that "snake oil") and they were quick to make it happen so they would receive the almighty coveted support through governmental contracts. Follow the money. We aren't stupid.

    What happened to the liberals chant "My body my choice" when it came to their position on abortion? Can't the other side (or anyone) claim the same for the jab? Apparently not.  With over 350,000,000 people in the United States it's hard to narrow down a reason or a justification really; everyone has their own opinion. You have those people who openly trust whatever they're told on the news or whatever their doctors say, even if they KNOW the doctor is being paid a substantial kickback for pumping the poison. These people do not care, and they'll flat out say they don't. If the doctor says to do it, they're going to do it. I suppose I'd like to meet these types when it comes to financial planning. I could tell each one of them what I wanted them to invest in, that way I was paid what I thought I needed, right? No, it's unethical, and it's not the least bit prudent! Where is the accountability? No one cares about that.

    There are others who will question the word of any and all authority; believing in conspiracy theories, or just simply not being ready to adhere. Maybe these types want to sit back and watch to see what if anything could or would happen to another person they know if they took the jab...then the next one, then the next one, then...you get the picture.  We should be able to stand our ground and say "My body my choice" in this matter too; but recently it has become increasingly difficult for me personally, to even be interviewed for a good financial planning position because I'm not vaccinated. Most of the positions SAY they have the policy in place which accepts exemptions for religious reasons (which is my personal reason) but they refuse to actually adhere to that policy.  I will get the form letter in my inbox stating that I was not chosen; they are not moving forward with my candidacy, and you KNOW they don't give a reason. I know the reason.

    Today, after having been interviewed four times by one company, and having moved up the candidacy ladder to the point of being offered the position, I was offered the position IF and ONLY IF I could prove my vaccination status. When I mentioned the exemption, (federal law, mind you) I was told I would not be allowed into the office without verification of the actual vaccine. What if I couldn't have the vaccine due to medical condition(s) and/or a disability? I asked. I was told "At this time we are not accepting new employees without verification of full vaccination."  I asked again, I specifically asked "WHAT ABOUT THE FEDERAL LAW prohibiting you from even SAYING THAT?"  The Human Resource manager (yes, I have her name) simply repeated the stagnant phrase. She did so without emotion, and she did so knowing I would be upset.  She followed up with, "If you take opposition to the policy of our company you will need to contact our legal department in our home office."

       What I want to know is, why should I be forced to be jabbed when the laws protect me? Why am I the one who has to foot the bill for a lawsuit when the company is huge and has corporate attorneys who I know I can't fight?  Why can't people have a choice? Why can't we agree to disagree and move forward? It's wrong, it's manipulative, it's unethical, and it's illegal, but here I am having to go get a jab and then again get the 2nd one in a few weeks so I can get hired and work, earn money, pay my bills, be a responsible community member, and uphold my end of the right to pursue happiness and justice.  (Was that a question or a statement?) I think the thing is, there's no way to prove the issue to all of us. We are either against it or for it, and no manner of "science" will be believed on either side unless and until there are blind-blind testing done by those who have NO AGENDA.  We need that. We need actual proof! What we have is a politically charged fight and a huge ugly mess, and frankly, I'm just sick of it.

    The issue has torn too many families apart. The issue has created hostility in our communities, within employer/employee relations, even with other employees. I was literally released from another job in 2021 because I refused to be vaccinated, and then the bastards tried to ask me to come back for less pay. To them a non-vaccinated person was worth less money! Did I somehow lose my educational status, or my experience? This is just too out there - - no accountability. Whatever the boss says, whatever the owners say, whatever the one paying the salary says, that's their mentality. Forget that it could literally kill someone who was not supposed to have the vaccine! If a person can choose to have one medical procedure they should be allowed to voice their objection to another if there is not true true true evidence to the contrary; and there is not.

    Well, I'll blog and I'll voice my opinion, and my opinion is this: if you want the vaccine, get the vaccine. If you don't want it, don't get it. No one has the right to ask if you have had a chicken pox vaccine, or a flu shot? More people die of the flu than C19 anyway! It's just gotten out of hand and I'm too damn tired of the fighting. I need to pay my bills too, and I'm not worth less because I feel the way I feel. Yes, this is a rant, but you know what? You have the right to rant too if you want to. I just don't think the Golden Rule states that "Those who have the gold make the rules"  It doesn't work that way. Jesus knows. This too is Biblical. In the last days the entire world would be (is now) fixated and deceived by a "pharmakia"  yeah, we are. Glory to God, and Maranatha. 

    Now for the funny part; the part that proves that everything I said is true.  I went to CVS, Walgreens, Target, and an independent pharmacy to ask the same questions. I asked (1) because I had Covid 19 in 2019, my doctors say I shouldn't get the vaccine, it could harm me. What should I do? I also asked (2) is there one vaccine preferred over the other? Does one have less side effects? My third question was (3) have you been vaccinated and be honest, do you think it works?  The answers were about the same; which surprised me. There were four different pharmacists at these four different stores.  They all say the Pfizer vaccine is both less effective and has less side effects. They all said they were vaccinated by force, or they would have lost their jobs. They all said if they had a choice they would have said no, but one did say she had a doctor's exemption and it wasn't accepted, so she was obligated to get it. Then here's the one that loved the most; one said it doesn't work at all. Two said it could work but there is no evidence, and the last said (and I quote) "I'm told it does, and I'm told to say it does."  There you go.


PHOTO CREDIT:  www.wibc.com


No comments: