Sunday, June 28, 2009



WHOA!!! What a dream.
I woke up thinking I didn't need coffee today, and maybe I shouldn't have drunken it that late at night either. BAM! I was up and running in a physical competition. I was on the obstacle course, I was winning. I did actually win, and the contestant sponsors got it on tape. I was running and climbing a make-shift rope but then I just jumped to the top of it when I found good footing. I somehow propelled myself to the top. At first I thought I cheated because my hands and feet didn't touch each rung but they were jumping up and down and proclaiming me the winner, so there you go. I wanted to go home so naturally I jumped on my black horse and rode off! Naturally.

I love those dreams, and I love the ones where I'm doing upside down gymnastics - suspended hand-springs and such. I can always spot myself in those dreams as I'm the on going extra slow and showing off my talents to do a particular feat...that's how I know it's a dream and I catch myself and say "OH, you're dreaming...do it again." I have always had lucid and vivid dreams, dreams that are in color and more important to me; dreams that have a beginning, a middle and an end. Like a play or a movie. It helps me determine their final meaning when I can wake up write out everything that happened and pick it apart on www.dreammoods.com and other sites. (I have a deck of cards I use too that are helpful and pretty)

So, let's take a look at what Dreammoods said!

"Jumping
To dream that you are jumping, indicates that you need to take a risk and go for it. You will find progress toward your goals. Consider the metaphors "jumping for joy" or "jumping the gun". How you feel in the dream will provide additional significance and meaning to your dream.

Rope
To dream that you are climbing up a rope, represents your determination to succeed and overcome adversity. It may also denote your climb to the top.

Competition
To dream that you win a competition, suggests that you possess the necessary skills to accomplish a goal or solve a problem in your waking life.


Horse

To see a horse in your dream, symbolizes strength, power, endurance, virility and sexual prowess. It also represents a strong, physical energy. You need to tame the wild forces. The dream may imply that you have been horsing around. (Black Horse: To see a black or dark horse in your dream, signifies mystery, wildness, and the unknown)"

YEP...that's what's going on right now and WRITE now. I'm writing my new book, I'm working on the movie ideas for it too. I'm jumping into worlds of entertainment and business that I'm not familiar with, but I trust the men and women surrounding me who are! I really am having the best time and I think it's all a result and a manifestation of intentional thinking, intentional believing, intentional desire, and intentional planning. PEOPLE - - do what you want to do and do it with intention! Karma of course is everything - - pay it forward and pay it forward often. .... and .... DREAM it into reality.

No comments: