Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Start Me Up! Let Me Go!

Wow!!! I've been having some great fun today. I spoke with Frank, and for those of you who don't know who Frank is - he is Frank P. Shines, one of corporate America's best and most dynamic motivational speakers. We are going to be joining forces and working together as we travel about the nation speaking to Top 100 companies and a few that didn't quite make the cut - I have to say that for the benefit of my friends at several of the greatest companies in the world that happen to be smaller but quite fun. Frank and I are gearing up and writing, emailing, booking, speaking to, and just hob-knobbing if you will, with some really cool people.

This morning alone I spoke with the public relations people at CBS, Google, Methodist Hospital Systems, and MY FAVORITE - Starbucks. I can't say that I've been to more than 500 CBS locations, but I can say that Faith and I have personally visited more than 500 Starbucks locations! Yes, we really have! As a rule I have to speak to the associates, buy a cup of coffee and sit there to drink it in order to count it - there was ONE in St. Louis that I just drove through. I never count the drive throughs - but I loved the guy at the window. He was going to sporting event and had his hair all spiked and dyed....he was on his way out the door so it was OK.

Frank and I will be booking for a while, and as the dates become too tight I'll back off on my writing to corporate gurus and magistrates...I love talking to these guys. Marketing and Communications people are the best - they've seen everything, met everyone, done crazy stunts in order to get their audience. Radio stations like Clear Channel - completely bonkers!!! I love you guys. So, if you're out there and you work for a Fortune 50, a Top 100, or just have a real need to hire Frank and I do deliver not only the best inspirational message with Faith, but the best corporate needs message and a means of showing and proving the methods of how change in technology is a good thing, and it's an inevitable thing - just give me or Frank a shout! We're out there proving you can do it! YOU CAN!

I'm the comedian, the entertainer - with Faith's inspirational and amazing story of how she overcame obstacles and what the world said couldn't be done - we're in your face, but in a good way. Frank brings education, proven records, evidence of how change is always on the forefront and we need to be prepared for it. When we are, as a group, a community, a company, we can challenge each other to be better than we were and help our company and ourselves grow. It's emotional, but it's something we need to deal with.

Positive energy just busts out everywhere! I love this. This is great. Give me a list of phone numbers and I'm on my way!

No comments: