Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Complex and Content

IF YOU INSIST on following me on any social media outlet. Please understand that I'm not going to take a lot of time explaining why it is that I CHOOSE not to date anyone. I choose not to date. It is my choice. I make these types of choices and I alone will change my own mind if and when I choose to. YOU will most likely NOT be the one to change my mind. I also choose whom that will be.  I made this decision on March 31, 1999, and I really don't foresee myself deciding to do something about it. I may, but it would take an act of God. An act of GOD, not man. God.  I am a very complex creature, 100% content with who I am, and just waiting on the rapture. Just waiting for my turn to fly away.  Waiting. Patiently (not so patiently) waiting. 


No comments: