Friday, February 16, 2007

The Dwindling Author Part 2

Rage! Rage! Into the Night....I won't go easily into old age. I plan on laughing my head off, and dancing my butt off, literally. I call myself the Dwindling Author because I have decided to lose a total of 60 pounds from the time you may have seen me on Montel. That camera did NOT add 10 pounds, those were MINE. (www.youtube.com put in the words "Faith the Dog" to see the video) I was fat, and there is just simply no reason for it.

I'm healthier than that, I'm stronger than that. So, to celebrate my walk with Jesus, and the fact that I know I can do anything I set my stubborn bullish mind to - I am losing a grand total of 60 pounds. I was 190 pounds on December 6, 2005 when that video was shot, and I am now 155. I have 25 more pounds to go. I will do it....me and the ball! The ball is my best friend. The ball loves me. The ball is NOT forgiving, and the ball holds no prisoners! I will be the winner in the end...and in my own end! HahahaBasically the diet begins with prayer every day. I also do very sensible things like eat what I'm suppose to eat, and I don't eat (much) things I'm not suppose to eat. I have been detoxing using green tea, green vegetables: brussel sprouts, brocoli, peas, and asparagus. I love these foods, so that's a good thing. Steamed and with a little favor added. I drink 60-80 ounces of water a day, and meet all nutritional values such as fatty acids, folic acids, yada yada...but the big event....the BALL.

I also go to the gym 3 times a week to work out and I use dumbells to work with on the ball. I run in place with weights and I dance, dance, dance, and then I dance somemore.This is me! This is what I will be. This is who I have always been, but I've been hiding because I was scared to come out again. I had kids to raise, an education to obtain, (Ph.D. Administration of Higher Education) work to do, books to write....well, now the tigeress is setting herself free. 8 LONG years of not being me has been too damn long. Viva la LIFE!

No comments: